Sunday, July 09, 2006

Return of the Top 5

I've been thinking for a while about some other contribution I might make, other than putting up pictures of hotties (which is valuable on its own, of course). So here it is:

Top 5 Computer Games

5 - Donkey Kong handheld

The first computer game I ever owned, probably costing 6 months pocket money. I buy new batteries for it every few years, just so I can "clock" it in reminiscence.

4 - Street Fighter 2

Fuck off K, you're not allowed to use special attacks 'cause I'm too lame to learn them. And stop sweeping, Brady. Also: "Better get me a wheelchair" and "Sureyoucan"

3 - Wipeout (Playstation)

The PS version wins just slightly because it has The Prodigy's "Firestarter" as one of the music tracks.

2 - Mario Kart (SNES or Nin 64)

1 - Legend of Zelda (SNES)

I've played this game from start to finish 3 or 4 times, which means it's waaay to easy for any serious gamer, but for me it's the perfect difficulty level. Wasted away many an hour I should have been studying during my Uni days.

No comments: